Kitchen Envy
There's nothing like a fabulous kitchen. And let my tell you that I'm green with envy about this particular one. Wishing and hoping that it could be mine.
I'm a HUGE sucker for any room decorated in all white with a splash of green. Why? Because my entire apartment is decorated in all-white with touches of green, linen and brown.
I love how organic this space feels (it's not filled with electrical appliances). My other two favorite things are the open cabinets and of course the green counter. The simplicity of this kitchen is utter perfection. {photos courtesy of Nuevo Estilo}
Labels: I Love, inspiring apartment, interior design, kitchen


4 Comments:
OMG! This is amazing! Makes the heart flutter. Love the use of the curved chairs in this space, makes the space feels whimsical and romantic!
I like all the open display too!
Umm, yes! Everything here is lovely. What a beautiful, open and welcoming space. Thanks for sharing...these images must go in the inspiration file :)
omg, love this. Totally a new favorite kitchen!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home