3.08.2010

Gorgeous in Watercolor

The moment I laid eyes on Rachel McAdams sweeping watercolor print Elie Saab gown, I knew it would be my favorite dress of the night. She looked simply stunning.

The gown itself is incredibly unique with the ethereal abstract print and the detailed bodice. The whole ensemble is utter perfection.

Who do you think was the best dressed at the Academy Awards?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger My Owl Barn said...

I love the dress! The print and the color is gorgeous!

3/08/2010  
Blogger Cardigans and Couture said...

Beautiful! But my vote goes to Cameron Diaz in Oscar de la Renta.
www.cardigansandcouture.blogspot.com

3/08/2010  
Blogger Virginia said...

Rachel McAdams looks beautiful, I agree!
I vote for Demi Moore - simple and elegant,
Virginia

3/08/2010  
Blogger Taylor said...

She looked amazing. No one looked like her and she was so fresh!

3/08/2010  
Blogger Logan said...

She looked gorgeous..so many ways to rock pale skin!

p.s. My roommate Amanda said she met you at the BOL event last week - fun!

3/08/2010  
Blogger lu said...

this was the ONLY dress that made me ooh and ahh!

3/31/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home