One Month Until the Big Day!
The countdown has officially begun . . . only thirty (yes, you read that right) more days until Eric and I get married.
After nine years together, we're so excited that the wedding is just around the corner. The past fourteen months have flown, but everything has come together perfectly.
After nine years together, we're so excited that the wedding is just around the corner. The past fourteen months have flown, but everything has come together perfectly.In one month we'll be celebrating with family and friends. We feel blessed that so many loved ones can be in Napa to celebrate with us.
Over the next month, I'll be sharing lots of updates on the last minute details going into the wedding. I want to thank all of my followers for being so supportive since I started the blog. All of you are amazing people!
{image courtesy of le love}
Labels: wedding


4 Comments:
Good luck to you two!!!
so exciting for you....good luck on your day sweetness.
im looking forward to all of the updates.
Enjoy every second. The time just flies by. And whatever you do- don't sweat the small stuff. Best wishes!!!
Congrats Caitlin! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home