Palm Springs California Circa 1960s
Since my Palm Springs trip is three days away, I thought I'd feature a vacation home that Melissa from Ruby Press introduced to me.
This Palm Springs rental is like walking into a magazine. When you find a gem like this, I feel that you should share it with everyone so they can enjoy it. The bold colors, fresh white walls and the Jonathan Adler style are incredibly chic.
This Palm Springs rental is like walking into a magazine. When you find a gem like this, I feel that you should share it with everyone so they can enjoy it. The bold colors, fresh white walls and the Jonathan Adler style are incredibly chic.







Wouldn't this be the perfect house to rent for a group of girlfriends? I think so. When I plan my next trip to Palm Springs, I'll definitely be staying here.
I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. It got me in the Palm Springs spirit. If only I was leaving tomorrow!
I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. It got me in the Palm Springs spirit. If only I was leaving tomorrow!
Labels: inspiration, interior design, ruby press, travel


10 Comments:
i adore palm springs.....love love love!
Oooh! Looks like something out of Mad Men..! I love the pop of color. Great post!
I have a girlfriend who went there for a bachelorette weekend getaway and the photos are absolutely unreal.
I would love to go there - it looks incredible.
wow that's beautiful! i'd love to stay there!
Dawn
http://thealternativebride.blogspot.com/
OH MY GOSH! I so wish I would've seen this before booking our rooms at the Viceroy (nonrefundable! dangit!) for my bachelorette weekend. Boo! Great find though! Maybe next time...
P.S. I have an award for you on my blog ☺
Wishing you the best time in Palm Springs, Caitlin!!! xoxo
Yes, that's where I'll be staying with my girlfriends for my 40th birthday in two weeks! (You beat me to a post about it!) ;)
I'll be obsessing over this house now for a bit. Absolutely perfect for a getaway.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home