Goodbye All, Hello Guest Bloggers
As I'm about to take an incredible journey in my life, I want to thank all of you for being so supportive. I cherish sharing all of my inspiration, random thoughts and lots of rambling thoughts that I've had over the past eleven months preparing for our wedding day. Each and every one of you have brought me such joy, creativity and strength. Thank you for being there every step of the way for this huge step I'm about to take.

This is the last post I'll be blogging before the wedding. But don't you worry, I've got some fabulous bloggers holding down the fort while I'm away (thanks again lovely ladies!). You'll just have to look out for the first post today to find out what I've asked them to blog about. Want a hint? You may get a peak into their homes . . .
Thank you again for your friendship and support, you guys are why I love blogging so much!
See you back here in a few weeks. I can't believe I'll be a Mrs!
xoxo, Miss. Caitlin
p.s. I want to thank my bridesmaids for all that you've done over the past fifteen months of our engagement. And an even BIGGER thank you to my maid of honor for being there every step up of the way with love, support and being such an amazing best friend (and housesitting while we are away). You're the best!
Labels: wedding


6 Comments:
Caitlin I want to wish you all the best in this amazing new adventure! Enjoy darling! xo
Have a wonderful time! Hope it's amazing :)
Congrats Caitlin!!! Wishing you all the best! :)
good luck!! have a wonderful wedding!!
Congratulations!! Have an amazing day!
Congrats!!! Have the most fantastic time and we hope to see pics when you are back!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home