4.02.2010

Happy {Last Miss} Weekend!

Next weekend I will becoming a Mrs. Both Eric and I are on cloud nine. We couldn't be MORE excited about our wedding. While we would love to spend this weekend relaxing at home . . .

We're going to be running around the city finishing up last minute details . . .

and although I'm not going to be in shorts and a beautiful top, at least I have my rain boots for the storm that's coming our way . . .

I'd rather the rain come pouring down this weekend rather than next. Let it RAIN and then be beautiful next weekend. Say a prayer for us luvies. We need a lot of them right now.

xoxo, Caitlin

{photo's courtesy of 1. this is glamorous 2. dree hemingway by alasdair mclellan for h&m via this is glamorous and 3. apartment #34}

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Blogs said...

Congratulations sweetie:) Can't wait to see photos of the glamorous day!:)

4/02/2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caitlin, have a wonderful weekend! Rain or shine you will have a beautiful wedding! ~Debby

4/02/2010  
Blogger Liz said...

Oh I'm crossing my fingers for you guys! Have a great weekend running errands-- everything will turn out perfect, I'm sure!

4/02/2010  
Anonymous emily said...

Good luck ad enjoy this weekend of preparation. I love this post and your photo selection--so pretty!
Emily

4/02/2010  
Blogger Michelle {lovely little things} said...

So exciting, good luck with the last minute preparations!

4/03/2010  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

You can bet I will include you in my prayers...I pray for the loveliest of days, not just weather wise, but overall :) You deserve it.

Have a great weekend*

xoxo,
Sarah

4/03/2010  
Blogger jessica | destined to design said...

Beautiful photos. That chandelier! Swoon.

4/03/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home