3.23.2010

Brights!

My bachelorette party in Palm Springs was amazing. It was so nice to have all of my bestfriends and a few family members in one place. The weather was spectacular, laying by the pool every day was relaxing, drinking wine and tequila by the fire pit was a blast and saying good bye to Palm Springs was hard.

One thing that got me in the mood for Spring was all of the BRIGHT colors Palm Springs had. Our hotel was beyond colorful, Trina Turk was fantastic (I got my rehearsal dinner dress there) and the weather was inspiring. I want to add a splash of color into my apartment asap!

{photo courtesy of apartment #34 via skona hem}

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Sounds like a good time! I would love to visit Palm Springs!

3/23/2010  
Blogger Virginia said...

Good for you!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Virginia

3/23/2010  
Blogger MyPerfumeLife said...

It's the perfect time of year to add some colour to your place. I'm thinking of doing the same thing.

3/23/2010  
Blogger Liz said...

where did you stay? do we get to see photos? :)

3/23/2010  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

I'm right with you! I stayed in Santa Monica last week and now have a new-found love of yellow :) I adore the pic you've chosen and am so happy that you had a wonderful time. You truly deserve it - you are a sweetheart, and this is such a special time...

xo

3/23/2010  
Blogger K & Co. said...

It´s amazing how things spread across the world. I was so happy to see your post with the picture from Sköna Hem. I am a decorator in Stockholm and know the apartment pictured. The owner came in to my shop and bought a few things for the shoot.. including the sunburst mirror above the sofa.
From Stockholm to San Francisco. Funny how small the world is..

I always love reading your blog...

Best,
Kristina
www.kandco.se
www.kristinaliforskandco.blogspot.com

3/24/2010  
Blogger Amanda Teal said...

Love the crisp colors in this image. You just can't help but smile. Bring on Spring!

3/26/2010  
Anonymous Claire G. said...

oh my gosh caitlin! color? well this is shocking. in a good way! you have crossed over to the... BRIGHT FUN side :)

3/27/2010  
Blogger lu said...

love the bright accessories against all the white furniture! that inspires me to brighten up my ikea-filled apt. thrifting here i come..

3/31/2010  
Anonymous executive development training said...

Bright pillows are the way to go. Any time you need a change, just change the pillows and it looks like a different room.

4/14/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home