3.17.2010

Wedding Wednesday: Napa Inspiration

With my wedding right around the corner (only three more weeks) I'm a busy bee. When I came across this beautiful Napa wedding it made my jaw drop. I fell in love with the rustic, raw beauty of the entire wedding. The venue, Durham Ranch in particular, is amazing on its own. Sit back and enjoy this spectacular DIY wedding.





What was your favorite part about this wedding? Mine, are the chandeliers they made for the barn.

For all the information on the wedding, please visit Style Me Pretty.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I think Napa is one of the best locations for a wedding, I loved it there when I went, the scenery is so beautiful and peaceful.

3/17/2010  
Blogger Jane said...

only three weeks - how exciting! mine's in september so I am soaking up all the ideas I can. my favorite part of this might just be the bride's blue shoes. what spunk!
you have a lovely blog* jane

3/17/2010  
Blogger Blogs said...

Gorgeous. Congrats!

3/17/2010  
Blogger 72 and sunny said...

has a very Maison Reve vibe. Which means J'adore it to the nth degree.

beautiful!!!

3/17/2010  
Blogger Global Atelier said...

LOVE it so much - I know your wedding is going to be absolutely fabulous!!! Can hardly wait.

3/17/2010  
Blogger ashlina {the decorista} said...

so romantic....

3/17/2010  
Anonymous Wedding Marquee Hire Goudhurst said...

it was really romantic wedding i would love to attend the party of this kind of wedding..

3/18/2010  
Blogger Apt. #34 said...

I was going to post on this one this week too! Those chandeliers are TDF! I'm considering trying to recreate them for our seattle reception!

3/19/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home