5.19.2010

kitchen: black + white

You know when you’re fed up with something in your house and you can't get it out of your mind? We'll that's how I've been lately - first the color of our walls (changing soon!) and now our kitchen floors. That's the problem with living in a rented apartment. Our current kitchen would look phenomenal with black and white floors. If only our landlord would let us update our apartment . . . but I can dream of what I'll do when we own our own little home.

Is there anything you
’re dreaming about updating in your home?

{photo courtesy of dress, design, decor}

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Ok, so this kitchen is rocking! Love the floor tiles. Thanks for posting.

5/19/2010  
Blogger Daniella said...

Have you shown your landlord any plans you'd like to do? I explained to mine to the owner of my last apt about painting the cabinets and they loved it! I turned super ugly 70's wood into clean, crisp and white - even though it was a rental it was waaaay worth it!

5/19/2010  
Blogger La Vitrine des Pouppés said...

This post i enjoy it and i like the kitchen so much. The lamps are beautiful.
And the floor it´s amazing

5/20/2010  
Blogger ashlina {the decorista} said...

love this....right now lighting is my obsession!

5/20/2010  
Blogger Laurel said...

I so remember those days in my filbert street pad :) oh how I loved it and fortunately in those days landlord let us paint and wallpaper...sigh;)
I am always changing - I painted my kitchen cabinets red a month ago, hated them and re did all in aqua:) I pored pics. It's all worth it- your space is a big deal.:)
I added your loveliness to my lil blog roll -
xo
laurel

5/20/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home