6.02.2010

a day by the bay . . .

Can you believe Wednesday is already here? I can't. This week has flown. I want to apologize for not posting anything today - it's been a hectic week and our company enjoyed an afternoon sitting by the bay for a long lunch. Long leisurely lunches should be a requirement everyday - it completely rejuvenated me.

I'll back tomorrow lovelies! Thanks for understanding

{photos courtesy of bloom, grow, love}

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Good for you! I mean people do that in Italy every day :)

6/02/2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these boats are so tiny they almost look like toys. i'm glad you had a lovely day!

6/02/2010  
Blogger Kendra said...

I once lived in SF and absolutely loved lunch breaks on a sunny day overlooking the bay. This made me smile, thank you! :)

6/02/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home