6.04.2010

j.crew bridal: a taste of luxury . . .

The first J.Crew Bridal Boutique isn't just for brides - thank god! If only I had waited a few months to get married (just kidding). Take a look inside the new store.



Could I just have one of everything? Those shoes are TO DIE FOR - I think I may have the perfect spot in my closet for these lovelies!




J.Crew Bridal is one of only two stores that carry Histoires de Parfums in New York.

One of many things I love about J.Crew is their jewelry. Every piece I've bought or received as a gift is beautiful and I cherish each piece I add to my collection. Don't you just love the way they display their jewelry?


Whether your a bride or bridesmaid or a guest at a wedding, there is something for everyone at this store. Just look at the beautiful wedding dresses to choose from - le sigh! They are amazing. Not to mention on the other side of the store you've got an array of stunning bridesmaid dresses. Any bridesmaid would be lucky to wear any of these dresses. I can spot a few I already love.


To end the night, J.Crew had Rickshaws available to take guest home for free - très chic. On the side of each of them it read, "Say I do to J.Crew."

J.Crew definitely pulled out all the stops for this lovely event. I can't wait to stop by the store next time I'm in New York.

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Daniella said...

So cool... it would be a dream to visit that store! I love the heels! I wonder if they're on the site?

6/04/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

i've seen JCrew bridal on their website for years now - and i never thought "Jcrew = wedding" .. but they have some REALLY great pieces! .. i think i'd put them in the competition ..

*Happy Weekend*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

6/04/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

This makes me want to get married all over again!

6/04/2010  
Blogger Kendra said...

So fun! I especially like all the accessories. And, the rickshaws... love it!

6/04/2010  
Blogger High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Wow it is stunning! I'm with Paloma it makes me want to re-do my entire wedding!

6/04/2010  
Blogger lu said...

ah, what a beautiful store! jcrew certainly knows how to convey their image. the rickshaws are an amazing touch. i cant wait to go check it out in person

6/04/2010  
Blogger lu said...

ah, what a beautiful store! jcrew certainly knows how to convey their image. the rickshaws are an amazing touch. i cant wait to go check it out in person

6/04/2010  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

Oh goodness me! I want to go so so badly — thanks for sharing :)

xo

6/05/2010  
Blogger Apt. #34 said...

another reason to run to NYC stat!

6/05/2010  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Stunning!! love the sequined shoes!

6/07/2010  
Blogger loving. living. small. said...

i kind of think I need to definitely get those gold sequined heels. :)

6/30/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home