needing some r & r
I've been running in a million different directions buying paint, working on projects, and preparing for my trip to Portland tonight. Last night, I had a dream about being somewhere like this - laying in a light filled room with a cup of ice tea and a good summer book in hand. I'm in need of some lazy days off, but am excited about everything coming my way (especially coming home to a freshly painted on Sunday). See you all back here this afternoon. Have a wonderful morning!
{photo courtesy of greige via coco + kelley}



4 Comments:
so relaxing!
Oh! You're coming to Portland! How exciting :) Have so much fun!
Ya, I'm only there for a day and then drive down to SF with my mom. We're stopping in Ashland though - have you ever been to Prize? It's an amazing store.
Wish I had time to meet up with you. Next time :)
I hope you love your newly painted space — there's nothing like fresh paint and a new color to enjoy...
xoxo
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home