7.22.2010

Fall Essentials



When I came across this editorial spread in Harper's Bazaar - I wanted everything; the pants, the toggle jacket, and the stunning handbags. Had to share it with all of you!

{oh via Aline Weber - Harper's Bazaar US, August 2010}

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

These definitely put me in the mood for fall :)

7/22/2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great coat! Thank you so much for the nice comment... you are so sweet!

Eddie & Jaithan

7/22/2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that second image.

7/22/2010  
Blogger Jeannine 520 said...

I love all of it. Especially that coat!

7/22/2010  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Im absolutely on love with the coat, a classic! Oh read the interview yesterday finally, great words honey xo

7/22/2010  
Blogger Amy said...

I love the editorial spreads for fall 2010. Good thing it is always a little chilly in SF!

7/22/2010  
Blogger lu said...

yes yes and yes!

7/22/2010  
Blogger Caitlin said...

I'm so glad all of you love that toggle coat as much as I do - it's perfect for a crisp Fall day.

Eddie & Jaithan - my pleasure! I love your blog :)

7/22/2010  
Anonymous dining room table said...

You look so beautiful in that classic coat. I like your brown pants in that second picture. It is so sexy. I love the cut.

7/23/2010  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

Oh, that coat is fantastic! I really, really want a new one -- just like this! Thank you for the inspiration :)

xoxo

7/23/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

dang, i'll take her amazing HAIR too!! love these inspiration outfits! as much as i do not want summer to end, fall is a very exciting season to prepare for!

7/26/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home