double take
When I look at inspiring images day in and day out, it always amazes me how similar some rooms are that I come across.

I am so attracted to the simplicity of both of these rooms. They both have the perfect mix of modern and rustic. Of course the French windows are also captivating. Oh transport me there now!Labels: decor, decorate, interior design


8 Comments:
The large abstract and the chandelier in the 2nd image takes my breath away!!
So true, Caitlin! I've always loved the juxtaposition of rustic combined with the elegant. Just shows I'm apparently not the only one by a long way!
wow they are so similar! I love those chairs and that amazing table!
I think that painting in the second image is by Jennifer Damas, a local artist who shows at Hang Art on Sutter Street. Hang often leases work for design staging. Her work is beautiful and very affordable. If I'm mistaken, you could certainly achieve a similar look from her body of work. Check it out. Hang is a great place for emerging artists and collectors.
Okay, but only if you take me with you! ... so pretty!
xoxo
Great choices. I've always wanted to have a large, old farm table with white classic chairs such as the Eames or Nelson Swag Leg chairs.
stunning!!!!
The first room with the chandelier of the second image - it would more than perfect.
Hugs from Brasil
Tereza
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home