8.19.2010

I'm Loving . . .

Can you tell that I'm in a fall mood this week? I have a feeling it has to do with the blue skies, crisp air and sea breeze here in San Francisco. I've been stocking up on fall clothes already, mainly because I can already wear them. I make a list every month of things I'm coveting - these are them. The cute black booties and gray pull-over sweater have been worn so much my husband has noticed (which is never a good sign). I'm dying to get a pair of army green pants, they are a great alternative to jeans for work and the bag - le sigh - would be the perfect for work, but alas WAY out of my budget.

What are some of your early fall favorites? I'd love to know!

*photos via pants, sweater, handbag, and booties

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Laura Trevey said...

Love that j crew sweater... can't wait for Fall weather ~~

8/19/2010  
Anonymous StylishBird said...

Very cute! I have been eyeing those booties...maybe it's time to break down and get them!

8/19/2010  
Anonymous Victoria said...

Love those booties too. I tried them on in store and they were surprisingly comfortable! Might have to head back and get them...

8/19/2010  
Blogger  ♥Lala♥ said...

Cute sweater! Booties are my new love! They are so comfortable!

8/19/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

i just moved to SF this weekend and I LOVE, no, ADORE being here! i live in pac heights, so every day i take a walk and check out the clear views across the bay: alcatraz, sail boats, the bridges, oh yes! but i do need to figure out how to dress chic but still walk-able... could be a future post that you do?! thanks for all the great SF posts!

8/19/2010  
Anonymous a lovely being said...

pony hair ballerinas! just posted about a few on my blog.. I'm SO obsessed. of course, the pair I want is $400 (darn my expensive taste). also, anything j.crew. particularly the sequin harlem pant.. I die ;)
XO fallon

8/19/2010  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Can't wait for some cooler weather. So fall-chic, especially the booties! Have a good weekend!

8/20/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home