9.07.2010

alexa chung . . .




This is hands down one of my favorite Alexa Chung editorials (well, one of my favorites - there are dozens I love). The way this photo shoot was styled; her hair, the outfits (le sigh) and the lighting is soft and warm. It's absolute perfection.

I'd like that leopard print dress please! Who am I kidding; can I have all of these outfits?

*photos from studded hearts via L'Officiel August 2010

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger jessica | destined to design said...

Gosh, I love her. That leopard print dress is fab-u-lous.

9/07/2010  
Anonymous kate @ wit + delight said...

one of my favorites as well! these pictures are perfect... and so is she.

9/07/2010  
Blogger Erin Gates said...

This makes me want to cut my hair to my shoulders. Badly.

9/07/2010  
Blogger Linda [Forever Champagne] said...

oh, yes... that leopard dress is absolutely gorgeous.

Linda, xo

9/07/2010  
Blogger Amy said...

I simply love her style. Read a short article about her in an old Vogue issue, and am still enamored by her incredible style and look. Thanks for sharing the editorial with us!

9/07/2010  
Blogger Joanna said...

These are probably some of the best photos I've seen of her. And yes, I covet everything the girl is wearing. God, she makes that leopard print dress SO elegant.

9/07/2010  
Blogger Treadgold said...

Wow. Chic. That hair would have to be what we all strive for on a daily basis. Matched only by that stunning light and clothing selection...

9/08/2010  
Blogger ashlina {the decorista} said...

wow. she looks amazing!!!

9/08/2010  
Blogger Creategirl said...

Wow you have just inspired me! I love this look and get bored easily so I am always going from short to long and back again! You should go for it!!

9/08/2010  
Blogger Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

She is so fabulously gorgeous! Stunning editorial, love it!

9/08/2010  
Blogger Daniella said...

Stunning as always! I look this shoot!

9/08/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home