happy {long holiday} weekend!


I've been waiting for this long holiday weekend a little too long. I'm going to cherish that extra day off to get lots and lots of work done. With the impending launch of Rue coming closer and closer - it's crunch time. I'll be taking some time off away from my computer to enjoy a visit with my mom, the Alameda flea market, a hike along the Tennessee valley coast trail and farmers market meals.
Have a lovely weekend everyone! See you back here in a few days.
xo, Caitlin
Labels: weekend


3 Comments:
Love your blog and I cant wait for the mag!! Have a great weekend.
Wish I could tag along to the Alameda flea market! Have a lovely weekend, hopefully filled with fabulous finds!
I hope you have had a wonderful long weekend!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home