10.20.2010

"Recipe for Happiness" Monthly Diary




I came across this all-in-one calendar, diary, and address book by NoteMaker. What more could a busy lady ask for? Not much. This needs to be purchased and put in my purse as soon as possible. The only question is, what color should I get?

*photos via NoteMaker

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I like them all, so cute, but for some reason the red with gold letters stands out as very classy, no?

10/20/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

having maps in the front of my planners always killed me. that eats up the 6 hours of day dreaming right there!

10/20/2010  
Anonymous Daily Cup of Couture said...

what a darling idea! I always love blue :)

xo,
dCc

10/20/2010  
Blogger McKenzie said...

Those are darling! I'm really loving the green for fall. Too cute!

10/20/2010  
Blogger Global Atelier said...

Blue would look amazing in your house! I love them all!!!

10/20/2010  
Blogger Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

These are so cool!

10/20/2010  
Blogger Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

These are too cute! What a great concept ;)

10/21/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home