loving . . .
Why not have tousled hair, a big chunky sweater and a killer hat? Seems to me like the perfect outfit for an autumn day. I might just have to try it for myself.*Photos: Studded Hearts
Labels: autumn, fall fashion, fashion
Living with Great Style
Why not have tousled hair, a big chunky sweater and a killer hat? Seems to me like the perfect outfit for an autumn day. I might just have to try it for myself.Labels: autumn, fall fashion, fashion
5 Comments:
I agree. Why not? lol. Im actually going to wear my hair wild today. well not wild....tousled.....
Why not indeed!! Great look Love warm chunky ssweaters this time of year!
Come enter my giveaway from Empress of the Eye!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
Love the photo! Gorgeous!!
I love that look too!
Love chunky knit sweaters! So perfect for the fall.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home