1.31.2011

dear monday

I'm going to start thinking about the rest of my Mondays - as "my day" - why didn't anyone think of this earlier? I agree with Leah, it sounds like a whole lot better way to start off a week. Cheers everyone, I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead of you!

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

i absolutely love this!

1/31/2011  
Blogger J said...

There you go, little things make a difference! =)

1/31/2011  
Blogger misshannie said...

I spotted this a while ago and fell in love. I think the content of the letter is so lovely and rewarding - it transforms Monday into a totally different day!

Much love,
Tea and Biscuits

1/31/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love this!! Thanks so much for sharing :) Makes Monday's just a little better haha

1/31/2011  
Blogger Brandi said...

I'm most definitely adopting this attitude. Mondays are mine from now on.

1/31/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love these notes she does! I think my favorite is the one about swear words...if you haven't seen it look it up! So very funny :)

1/31/2011  
Blogger Rashon Carraway said...

it's all in how you see it...and its look good.

Mr. Goodwill Hunting

1/31/2011  
Anonymous Vanessa Elizabeth said...

I love this idea! Going to carry it with me all day.

1/31/2011  
Anonymous B. in the Know said...

I love this - what a brilliant way to take on the new week! Hope your's is off to a great start!
Much love,
B

1/31/2011  
Blogger Liz said...

I posted this last Monday! Love it! Makes Mondays feel less drab.

1/31/2011  
Blogger Beebs said...

WHAT a lovely, lovely post!I'm going to start thinking of Monday as 'My-day' as well. xxxx

alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

1/31/2011  
Anonymous Brittany @ The Aubergine Notebook said...

great way of looking at an otherwise less enjoyable day of the week! i think i will start thinking of monday as "my day" too. :)

2/01/2011  
Blogger South of Market said...

Haha! Love this!!

2/02/2011  
Anonymous wall art said...

What a great note, I love it! Thanks a lot sharing.

11/11/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home