1.24.2011

happy monday!

What a whirlwind the past few days have been! Attending Alt Summit was fantastic – my head is still spinning with inspiration. Highlights will be posted soon.

I'm ready to hit the ground running this week. What's a better way than with this lovely Parisian woman – she's drop-dead gorgeous with her black and gray ensemble. Is she classic or what? I might need to recreate this outfit sometime this week.


Hope all of you had wonderful weekend's! Anything exciting happen while I was away?


Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Alicia Lund said...

Can't wait to read your Alt Summitt highlights!! ;)

1/24/2011  
Blogger Kayla said...

I'm with Alicia can't wait to see the Alt Summit highlights. These pictures also make me yearn to be on the beach!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

1/24/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me THREE! can't wait to hear!

xo,
joAnn

1/24/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sophisticated!

1/24/2011  
Blogger Laurel-Dawn McBurney said...

I would love ANY reason to dress like that and ride a bike... love it!

abodelove.blogspot.com

1/24/2011  
Blogger Tari said...

I love it!

1/24/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love classics like this outfit! And her is beautiful! Can't wait to hear about Alt. I am new to your blog and a follower also.

1/24/2011  
Blogger Amber's Notebook said...

I agree! Can't wait for the summit recap, from your tweets it sounded fantastic!

Amber's Notebook

1/24/2011  
Blogger Beebs said...

Her outfit is just so fab. Absolutely effortlessly, even the bike is tres chic! xxxx

1/24/2011  
Blogger Marie said...

She looks very elegant! xoxo Marie

1/24/2011  
Anonymous Julie-Inspired said...

It was really great to meet you! My head is swirling around and around with ideas...xo

1/24/2011  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

what a lady indeed!
Cant wait to hear everything!

1/24/2011  
Blogger JenLynn said...

So chic. She makes it look so effortless.

everydaydiary.blogspot.com

1/24/2011  
Anonymous Vintage is for Lovers said...

I have been sitting at the edge of my seat awaiting all of the post ALT posts by all of you lovely ladies! xo Samantha

1/24/2011  
Blogger LiveLikeYou said...

Parisian women are so chic and beautiful no matter what age.

1/24/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home