1.18.2011

tea time

Since I'm addicted to tea, this image rang true to my heart. I love sipping tea out of antique teacups I find at the flea market. Each one has itsown personality.


Now, I'm craving a cup - I think I'll go get myself a cup of English Breakfast!


*Photo: vinaigrette

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Captivated by image said...

Oooh these are all such beauties! I love teacups very much, wish I could have my grandma's collection;) Thanks for sharing.

1/18/2011  
Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Vintage tea cups are brilliant for styling as well - I love them!

1/18/2011  
Blogger Cherisse said...

Teacups are my favorite collections too. Hope you can post some of your favorite teacups and let us know where to buy it.

1/18/2011  
Blogger Alicia Lund said...

I'm a tea addict too!!

1/18/2011  
Anonymous Vintage is for Lovers said...

Why is it that the perfect cup seems to make the tea taste better? They are beautiful, each and every one of them! xo Samantha

1/18/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a tea junkie too haha Love that image!! Just finished a cup of Earl Grey :)

1/21/2011  
Blogger Maaike said...

indeed a wonderful collection here! Lovely style. Enjoy your weekend!
Love, Maaike

1/21/2011  
Blogger Lucy said...

Lovely! I love tea so much that I started a tea company :) Recently bought a poster for my home office - "i love you, blogs and tea." Loving YOUR blog :)

1/23/2011  
Blogger Color Collective said...

love these! and english breakfast is my favorite!

1/25/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home