an old classic
With the cold winter days looming ahead everyone has got the Spring time itch - I'm definitely craving warm weather. My days are spent daydreaming about college when I would hop on the Vespa and scoot around town with the wind blowing in my hair and the smell of fresh air.

A day out on the town calls for the perfect classic outfit to run errands around the city. Hopefully in the near future we can get a new one (similar to the one above...me loves!) - it would bring back so many memories from the first few years living in San Francisco.



21 Comments:
I think I would like to wear that outfit and ride that Vespa around San Francisco. Or Paris. Or Rome! I think I would really like that, in fact.
This is the perfect outfit for a quick ride around town...love it!
love the outfit, perfect for... eee summer actually in London :)
A beautiful wardrobe. And to hope around town on a Vespa would be fun. You've conjured some lovely images. Thank you.
That's so funny. I was just thinking about how I missed my university days, too. I think I miss the leisure the most. Looking forward to Spring.
- xo, Vanessa Elizabeth
I have never ridden a vespa...but in that outfit and scarf I am all on board!
Lovely picture and outfit. If only the streets weren't so icy and snowy here, I would love to get out and ride anywhere at all!!
xo
gramercyboutique.blogspot.com
I love every single thing about this post. There's a fresh snow here in Chicago and I have such cabin fever now -- could definitely use a gorgeous vespa and a getaway right about now!
As a teen I sued to be obsessed with the idea of riding around on a little vespa. Always deemed so dreamy. too bad I petrified of motorcycles, mostly how other people drive around them!
I think you might cause a few accidents in The City with THAT outfit on THAT vespa!
do you have a vespa in the city, caitlin? my husband wants one...though i think i would freeze my tush off!
LOVE that bag!
xo,
joAnn
so classic and chic! so you!! ps love the touch of cheetah ;)
Fab outfit! Love those shoes - which brand are they?
You had a vespa in college?! Lucky you!! I've been dying for a Marcie bag all year - love that color!
The outfit—so simple and chic!
I like to wear the outfit!!
So flatter that all of you love the outfit! Here are all of the brands:
Handbag: Chloe
Dress: Michael Kors
Shoes: Lanvin
Scarf: YSL
I want all of these pieces - I'll just have to recreate it with the clothes in my closet :)
I love your blog- words of inspiration and inspiring images-a combo that I adore.
Caitlin that outfit is me!! Love it and the Vespa!!
Also, I have a Great New Giveaway from Blydesign! Come and enter!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
Love that vespa and love the outfit. dreaming of warmer days
That outfit is perfection! I want it all...including the vespa!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home