1.06.2011

swoon-worthy

The lovely Mrs. Katie and I meet up for lunch every few weeks to catch up on our projects. We share advice on different dilemmas we're having, brainstorm ideas and of course talk about fashion. This particular lunch date she was sporting a beautiful necklace by the one and only Margaret Elizabeth that caught my eye - I truly fell in love and I can't get it out of my head. A true sign that it needs to be the newest addition to my closet. If the crush continues I might have to cave in and treat myself!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger AbbieBabble said...

I love these necklaces- they'd be perfect for so many different occasions!

1/06/2011  
Anonymous Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Oh that is a classic, I vote treat yourself... it looks like a piece you could wear forever!

1/06/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fabulous! I love the off-kilter toggle clasp.
- xo, Vanessa Elizabeth

1/06/2011  
Blogger Deanna Pai said...

That toggle clasp just kills me -- so unique and perfect. In this case, I'd say splurge!

1/06/2011  
Anonymous Alicia@ ecofriendly homemaking said...

Such beautiful jewelry!Would go well with so many outfits!

1/06/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home