1.05.2011

what to wear? that is the question

This Friday Katie, Taylor, Alicia and I decided that it was about time to have a San Francisco blogger cocktail party. I can’t wait to meet up with some new friends. The question is, what should I wear? Everyone keeps asking me – are you wearing a skirt, dress, sequins, leopard or jeans? Ladies, I’ve got no earthly idea what my outfit will be, but I can assure you I’ll probably be wearing jeans. Do you have any cute go to outfits you wear out on the town? And for those of you coming, what are ya’ll wearing?

I’m counting down the hours until I get to meet everyone. See you Friday!

ps. And the WINNER of the January sponsorship is . . . Jeanette from JVW Home Design. Congratulations!!

Photo: Patterson Maker

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Teal said...

I'm not sure what i'm going to wear, but I would bet money on jeans and a cute top. It's my uniform.

1/05/2011  
Anonymous Heidi Yarger said...

phew! me too!

1/05/2011  
Blogger Amy said...

I knew moving to San Francisco would be the right decision! That is so wonderful you're doing a blogger cocktail party :) See you soon!

I wear pretty much the same thing everyday. Black tights, a cardigan and some sort of skirt/dress/cropped bottom. That's my uniform!

1/05/2011  
Anonymous Vintage is for Lovers said...

You lovely ladies are going to have so much fun! I wish I could take a short flight from Southern California and join you for a cocktail. I am thinking it is going to be all about one killer jacket on these chilly nights! xo Samantha

1/05/2011  
Blogger Bustle said...

Either skinny jeans, or a skirt!

1/05/2011  
Blogger EMILY said...

This is so darn clever of you all to coordinate. I'm hoping to be there with bells on! What fun! x

1/05/2011  
Blogger misshannie said...

Oh this is so exciting! Please do take pictures - I am dying to see what you stylish ladies wear!

Love,
Hannie - Tea and Biscuits
xoxo

1/05/2011  
Blogger Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

Sounds so fun! I'm jealous.

1/05/2011  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

Sounds like a very fun idea... I say wear whatever you feel great in. No doubt, you will look fabulous!

Hope that 2011 is off to a wonderful start for you, my friend. I cannot wait to see what you have in store to share for this year.

xoxo

1/05/2011  
Blogger carolyn said...

well i always say its better to be overdressed than underdressed so do it up!!

1/06/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home