1.17.2011

happy monday!

I am wishing I had another day to be at my leisure enjoying time with Eric and packing for Salt Lake, but alas I have work today.

This weekend San Francisco was graced with warm weather - no coat needed! It felt as though summer came early. I took full advantage by hiking along the Pacific Coast trail, spending time outside, and seeing friends. It was heavenly.

What did all of you do this weekend? Did you see any good movies? Eat at any new restaurants?

ps. I'll be showing you a few photos later today of what I'm packing for Alt Summit - I was lucky enough to have Alicia come over to help me style a few looks! She is good people, I think she needs to become a personal stylist.

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

We did some planning for our trip to Paris and took time to chill out in PJs with coffee and good magazines!

Glad you had fun getting your outfits ready for Alt!

1/17/2011  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

a lot of laying around, dinner and drinks and some dancing! Cant wait to see what Alicia put together

1/17/2011  
Anonymous classiq said...

Happy Monday! This photo reminds me of how much I like knitwear, especially green one.

1/17/2011  
Blogger Deanna Pai said...

So envious of the warm weather -- I would've loved to be outside this weekend, but it's twenty degrees here. I did manage to get my best friend hooked on Glee, though. Hope you have a lovely Monday!

1/17/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am glad to know I am not the only one not sure what to pack for Alt...I had a friend come yesterday to help I hope we made the cut...see ya soon!

1/17/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The outfit in that photo looks so cozy! I worked on planning my trip to London in March. So excited to travel!
- xo, Vanessa Elizabeth

1/17/2011  
Blogger Global Atelier said...

Do you know who the scarf is made by? LOVE it!!!!

1/17/2011  
Anonymous lark + linen said...

unfortunately it's not that warm here in Toronto. In fact, that sweater (plus 3 others) would be PERFECT for a day like today

1/17/2011  
Blogger Alicia Lund said...

Oh my goodness just came back to your blog and saw this post - missed it earlier. You're so sweet and you're going to look so chic and put together lady!!

1/17/2011  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Sounds like everyone had a fabulous weekend.

Global Atelier (aka: my mom) - I don't know where that scarf is from but it's beautiful and exactly what you were looking for all winter. We'll find one for you soon!

Alicia - thanks for all of your help last night. I feel so much better about my outfits with your tips!

1/17/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

we hiked the coastal trail this morning! started at sutro park, looped around by the Legion of Honor. we had some bits of sunshine! now back to the computer... happy MLK! corinna

1/17/2011  
Anonymous Yasemin said...

The weather here in SF was gorgeous!! My husband and I did a hike starting at the Lyon Steps and up through the Presido and for a few miles along the Ecology Trail. Also had some great award-winning bites at the Ferry Building - all in all, a great SF weekend!! (I love the scarf in this photo, BTW!)

1/17/2011  
Blogger Nicole Craven said...

i love this outfit!! thanks for sharing this

www.lovelyinfluence.com/

1/31/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home