fashion: alt summit wardrobe
With a busy week ahead, I had to pack this weekend for the much anticipated Alt Summit. You've been hearing me talk about it here and on twitter - everyone that's going has been counting down the days since October. Packing for Salt Lake was tough, because of frigid weather, lifestyle bloggers with amazing fashion sense and parties being announced that will be hosted by he Girls With Glasses and Kate Spade, HGTV, Wilsonart and Provo Craft - how's a girl supposed to even begin to pack?
Well, here is a little peek at what I'm bringing with me - lots of layers, sequined tops, jewels and belts to accessorize with and my favorite pairs of shoes. Let me tell you, there is a lot of black and navy going on in my wardrobe! Whoops.Can't wait to board the plane and be on my way Wednesday morning! Plus, I have the best roomies (Erin and Kristen) - I think we'll be getting into trouble together.
See you all there!
ps. If you need help organizing your suitcase, you can print out this packing list created by the wonderful Kelly of Design Crush.
Labels: alt summit, fashion, travel, trip


10 Comments:
super cute post! xx
Hey Caitlin,
it's so nice to find your blog through la dolce vita! Seems we share a rather similar taste!
Have a great time in Salt Lake!
See you around =)
Eleni of My Paradissi
You can't go wrong with plenty of blue and black!! Take lots of pics of you in these outfits this weekend PS: Crossing my fingers your boots arrive sooner rather than later ;) xx
Eleni - I'm so glad you found my blog. I've been a HUGE fan of yours for some time now. I always come away with SO much inspiration!
Alicia - I'll try to take pics :) I'm crossing my fingers and toes that they get here by tomorrow!!
I am so so so terrible when it comes to packing. I can never make complete outfits and when I reach my destination I am always dissapointed with my selection, thanks for the headsup on the packing list! I will be using it for NYFW :)
xo Lynzy
http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com
You should also bring the beautiful Erica Tanov fur vest you got a few seasons ago - perfect for Utah!
Have fun at Alt Summit! You are going to look great!
Much love,
B
Very organized. Bon voyage. Can't wait to hear about it.
Mary Ann
have a great trip! love that vest.
Hi there! I won a last minute ticket to Alt and am making the drive to SLC from Dallas. I am experiencing the difficulty of packing especially being a Texas girl. I'm hoping not to spend too much time outside....hopefully? I look forward to meeting you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home