1.20.2011

spring fever

Temperatures in San Francisco are warm with bright blue skies - no clouds or fog in site. Talk about making us crave Spring. It makes me want to break out my light weight jackets and store my cold weather essentials. I know it is too soon, but I can dream, right?

Labels: , , ,

18 Comments:

Blogger Kendall said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1/20/2011  
Blogger Kendall said...

i'm right there with you! xo kendall

1/20/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

i've at least started wearing more color in this weather! after that cold chill we had a couple weeks ago, this is so welcome- i get off the bus early just so i can stare at the bay and the gg bridge on my walk home. off to Santa Barbara for the weekend-- but my spring clothes are in storage, what to do?!

1/20/2011  
Blogger Alicia Lund said...

I'm craving spring too - warmer weather, skirts and BRIGHT pops of color ;)

1/20/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've already started transitioning...i am so excited to start wearing dresses and light + bright colors!

xo,
joAnn

1/20/2011  
Anonymous manya said...

Oh my God, me too I can't get enough of walking the streets of San Fran, especially El Camino Del Mar. Beautiful weather :)

1/20/2011  
Blogger Danielle Moss said...

High of -2 in Chicago. Nothing like freezing temps to REALLY make you crave spring!

1/20/2011  
Blogger Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

I'm dreaming with you. Sunglasses were out today - but rain and cold weather are forecast for the weekend. Bring on the spring I say!

1/20/2011  
Blogger The Pocket Stylist said...

This bike and outfit put me in the mood for spring. I hope your killing it at Alt Summit

1/20/2011  
Anonymous EFT for Cancer said...

It's so nice to stroll around the community and parks in such a lovely day.

1/20/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your post has me longing to live back in San Fran. Instead, I'm stranded in the Northeast where the 1st of 2 storms is heading our way! :0

Break out that lightweight jacket and enjoy those bright skies!

1/20/2011  
Blogger Amy said...

I definitely cannot wait for spring. I am looking forward to not having to wear tights with all my dresses and enjoy my first spring in SF!

1/20/2011  
Blogger Laurel said...

It's beautiful for sure here isn't it! Lovely and reminds me how we all seem to crave the cozy that is fall and the fresh that is springtime. Nice.

1/20/2011  
Blogger quintessence said...

Well as we just received yet another blanket of 6" of snow last night, this shot is looking particularly appealing to me!! Love the baskets!! Wish I had somewhere to ride a classic bike like this!!

1/21/2011  
Anonymous Marilla said...

I had the worst Spring fever today at work. Until I stepped outside! It looked so warm and sunny but the air was frigid! My Georgia skin is too thin I guess :)

1/21/2011  
Blogger Creategirl said...

Ohhh I so wish some of that warm weather would come to the Northeast, I am about done with the triple layering?? This picture will keep me hopeful that spring is not far away!

1/23/2011  
Anonymous classiq said...

I wish we had that weather here. Great pic!

1/24/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

Every time I open my garage I look mournfully at my bicycle...here's to hoping Spring comes early this year ;)

1/24/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home