1.19.2011

winter style

Wonder how women can dress chic in 20 degree weather? Ta da! My friend Jennifer. She was photographed by The Photodiarist on Bleecker in New York City. Let me tell you, she always looks beautiful and her outfits are always perfectly put together. I'm surprised she hasn't been photographed before by The Sartorialist. She's got impeccable style and this solidifies it. I love the entire ensemble - the knee high socks, boots, coat and her chunky knit hat (love!). Don't you love her style?

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Deanna Pai said...

Oh gosh, if only I could look this cute. I roam around Chicago looking like Nanook of the North.

1/19/2011  
Blogger Amanda Teal said...

So cute! is that the really cute chunky knit hat that was at Erica Tanov?

1/19/2011  
Blogger Tari said...

I love her shoes!

1/19/2011  
Blogger Global Atelier said...

It looks like the hat you bought Dad!!!

1/19/2011  
Blogger gramercy boutique said...

Oh that hat! It must keep her so warm!
xo
gramercyboutique.blogspot.com

1/19/2011  
Blogger The Photodiarist said...

I thought her outfit was so impeccable. I loved it at first sight. Which is why I had to stop her for a photograph! I am still yearning for that hat!

1/19/2011  
Blogger Kendall said...

that hat looks so cozy - her outfit is perfect for 20 degree weather. xo kendall

1/19/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home