1.07.2011

why not try . . .

Every single day I leave the house with my hair down. Within an hour I've pulled it back into a ponytail - I don't know why, but it happens everyday. I've been searching for a few new up do's and this is definitely one I'll be trying in the near feature. Hopefully I can figure out how!

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

if i had thick hair like that i'd SO try it ...

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

1/07/2011  
Blogger quintessence said...

Absolutely ADORE these slightly disheveled simple twists - my hair is down everyday as well - must make the effort to try one of these - so chic!!

1/07/2011  
Anonymous lou said...

have luck figuring that out. looks darn fabulous!!

1/07/2011  
Blogger Laurel-Dawn McBurney said...

When you figure out how to do this-- you will HAVE to post a "how-to" this look is fabulous!

Thanks for sharing!

abodelove.blogspot.com

1/07/2011  
Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I am the exact same way. This is a great alternative

1/07/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the same problem! It's hard to find updo's that are easy to do and look fabulous.
- xo, Vanessa Elizabeth

1/07/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I love love love this.

1/07/2011  
Anonymous Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

So cute! I tried to do some heidi braids the other day and it was so easy and looked like i'd put in a lot of effort. I'm with you, I need to upgrade my usual ponytail look!

1/07/2011  
Blogger KC said...

just "pinned" this same image last night! LOVE!

1/07/2011  
Blogger Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself said...

ooo i am very perplexed by how she did that, but i love it!

1/07/2011  
Blogger Brigette Black said...

Hmm... it almost looks like a braid. If you figure it out, please share! I've been looking for up-dos too. I love low, loose buns or tight high buns.

Great blog!

1/07/2011  
Blogger Nicole said...

that's pretty! i'm going to try it out :)

1/07/2011  
Blogger Tari said...

Oooo! Pretty! Such a great idea.

1/07/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

Let us know when you get a "how to" for that hair style :) XOXO

1/08/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home