2.09.2011

hairstyle obsession

Alright, I'm always trying to find new ways to wear my hair in an up-do. The boring old ponytail isn't quite doing it for me anymore. Well, problem solved - I came across this SUPER cute and chic messy side ponytail on A Cup of Jo this morning. I'll definitely be sporting this look at work tomorrow!

To get the step by step instructions and to see the photos pop over to A Cup of Jo. She worked with the fabulous Jamie Beck on this project.

*Photo: Jamie Beck

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Katie Ann said...

Love this look! I'm in a beach wedding this June and I've been looking for a cute, laid-back type hairstyle! I might have to try this one out!

2/09/2011  
Blogger Amanda* said...

I saw this too, and I LOVE IT! This is definitely a must try.

2/09/2011  
Anonymous Shelly said...

Too cute! I have bangs though...wonder how that would look. But this is a must..sexy and cute all at once.

2/09/2011  
Blogger Amy said...

This is such an effortless chic look. Thanks for sharing!

2/09/2011  
Blogger Joslyn said...

you will totally rock this look!!!

2/10/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home