2.28.2011

happy monday!

Hello everyone! I'm back from a lovely weekend in Portland, hope you had a great one too. I'm actually still making my way back to San Francisco this morning after a canceled flight last night but lucky for me it meant that I got to spend time with family and enjoy the last part of the Academy Awards - what did you think of the winners, fashion and hosts? I thought Mila Kunis, Reese Witherspoon and Michelle Williams looked stunning AND Hilary Swank's hair was to die for chic, so Hollywood glam! I'd love to hear what you thought.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous classiq said...

I'm glad The King's Speech won. I loved Reese, Amy Adams, Natalie and Gwyneth.
Ada

2/28/2011  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Glad you had a nice time Caitlin!
Loves Mila Kunis and Michelle Williams they both looked amazing!

2/28/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

i only saw the red carpet part - did u see Kate's pale purple Givenchy dress - STUNNING!- a lot of GORGE gowns!

2/28/2011  
Blogger Beebs said...

Great pictures! Glad you enjoyed your Oscar night! Happy Monday!xxxxx

2/28/2011  
Blogger misshannie said...

Well, even though I loved Michelle Williams' dress, I thought it was a little similar to dresses she's worn before. It would have been great to see her wearing something with vibrant colour - but oh well!

My personal favourite was Natalie Portman. The jewel tone of the dress was incredible, and the shape of it was so flattering.

Glad you had a lovely weekend!

http://teaandbiscuits13.blogspot.com

2/28/2011  
Blogger Deanna Pai said...

LOVED Mila Kunis's dress, but I think Reese Witherspoon could've looked so much more striking (if only to rub it in Ryan Phillippe's face...still holding that grudge). I'm dying to see The King's Speech now, too!

2/28/2011  
Anonymous Julie-Inspired said...

I think my favorite was Gwyneth Paltrow's dress, and her hair was perfectly simple. Hope you're having a great Monday so far!

2/28/2011  
Blogger Amy said...

I thought Michelle Williams and Cate Blanchett were absolutely stunning. Their hair cuts and gowns suited them perfectly.

2/28/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home