3.04.2011

happy {napa} weekend!

This weekend the lovely Mrs. Erin and her hubby are visiting from Seattle and we're heading up to Napa to do some wine tasting. We'll also be stopping for some delicious tasty treats and ending the day at one of my favorite restaurants in St. Helena. I'll be sure to snap some pictures to share with all of you next week.

Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!

xx, Caitlin

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun!! I am on the hunt for some new spots up there, so excited for your recap.

Also - let me know when you have a free day and we can meet for lunch...

Should be a beautiful weekend - enjoy!
xx

3/04/2011  
Blogger About Last Weekend said...

What a wonderful image! Makes me want to hop up there too -maybe in the summer without the kids... Let us know if you find any drinking treasures!. Have a fab weekend!

3/04/2011  
Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Have a fantastic time with Erin, hun! xo

3/05/2011  
Blogger Beebs said...

Ahhh, that sounds so lovely! That picture is wonderful! Enjoy your weekend! xxxxxxxxxxxx

alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

3/05/2011  
Blogger Park Interiors said...

This picture is amazing!!

3/05/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

have a great time! I am jealous and I am dying to make a trip out west soon!

3/05/2011  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

ooh hope you are having a great time all together!

3/06/2011  
Anonymous classiq said...

How lovely it spunds!
Ada

3/06/2011  
Blogger thea said...

gasp! this is so dreamy!!

thea.
xx

(spoonfulzine)

3/07/2011  
Anonymous Lillie said...

This picture is gorgeous. I am looking for a wedding venue just like this. DO you happen to know what winery this was taken at?

thanks,
Lillie

12/18/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home