3.11.2011

it's friday + link love!

Friday is finally here - can you believe it? Can't wait for a weekend with no plans, which is rare for me. I've got a stack of glossies to get inspired by, books to finally open, and of course I need to celebrate the start of spring with a pop of color - I think some fresh blooms for the house are in order.

I hope all of you have a lovely weekend! Thank you so much for stopping by this week and I'm going to leave you with a few weekend links that have inspired me this week . . .

* let the sun shine . . .
* a mouthwatering snack . . .
* a sneak peek at the beautiful book Undecorate, which you can purchase here
* lastly, another HUGE thank you for all of the lovely comments on our wedding being featured . . . here and here!

Until Monday lovelies!

Photos: 1. Felt and Wire 2. James Merrell via dress, design, decor 3. Hanneli 4. SarahGiannobile

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

enjoy! - i hear u on the buzy week and weekends - i CHERISH every lil bit of silence i can grab!

3/11/2011  
Blogger Maycie After Five said...

Enjoy your weekend...

3/11/2011  
Anonymous Hello Cupcake LLC said...

I love that dress! Have a nice weekend! We still on for Monday? I’ll email later this weekend.

3/11/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home