3.23.2011

a lovely breakfast . . .

My husband and I are always looking for new recipes to cook on the weekends - scrambled eggs and pancakes aren’t doing it for us anymore. So when I came across this clever recipe for dippy eggs and soldiers recipe I knew it would be the perfect thing to make on a quite Sunday morning. Let me tell you, this simple recipe is something I want to start making every single morning before work. It's incredibly satisfying.

To get the recipe head over to kiss my spatula.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Roxy Te said...

These pictures are so pretty, I could eat them ;) Lately for breakfast I'v been making banana pancakes (while listening to Jack Johnson's banana pancakes :) and whipping up green smoothies!

3/23/2011  
Anonymous Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

That looks delicious, yum! Coincidentally I, like Roxy, have also been making whole wheat banana pancakes lately.

3/23/2011  
Anonymous Emma said...

A friend of mine made this once. It was good while the toast lasts, otherwise I just can't get past the drippy egg. And cue more toast.

3/23/2011  
Blogger Amber's Notebook said...

YUM! And I LOVE the pictures, very inspiring.
Amber's Notebook

3/23/2011  
Blogger loving. living. small. said...

um, yea, that looks amazing!

3/23/2011  
Blogger alice said...

DELICIOUS!! i'm definitely checking out kiss my spatula... who doesnt love eggs and toast??

3/23/2011  
Anonymous chelsea said...

looks amazing. i love these photos!!

3/24/2011  
Blogger Beebs said...

Beautiful photos! I will have to treat myself to one of these come Saturday morning now! It will make a change from my usual poached egg! xxxxx

3/25/2011  
Blogger Chic Coles said...

We calls those dippy eggs in our house.Fun to collect the egg cups.

3/25/2011  
Blogger Bustle said...

Oh this looks delish.

3/28/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home