3.03.2011

true beauty . . .

Week after week I sift through tons of stunning images that take my breath away. When I came across these images by Gentl & Hyers I was in awe - thanks to the lovely Jessica of Destined to Design. As I flipped through their portfolio my heart started beating harder and harder . . . all of them getting better as I clicked away. Since I was blown away, I thought I should share these beauties with you. Enjoy!

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

I want to be anywhere and everywhere these pictures are. Peaceful, relaxing, beautiful. What else do you need?

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

3/03/2011  
Blogger Chelsea said...

I love those poppies!

3/04/2011  
Blogger Lilacandgrey said...

truly stunning!
<3 Cara
Lilac and Grey

3/04/2011  
Blogger Roxy Te said...

natural beauty is always the most stunning. Happy Friday, love :)

3/04/2011  
Blogger Deanna Pai said...

Perfect for the weekend -- soothing and relaxing. They're all so pretty!

3/04/2011  
Blogger Alyssa Yuhas said...

The fabrics/textures are so rich and the lighting is gorgeous-- I wish my life looked like that! xo

3/04/2011  
Anonymous Jenna@simplybonvivant.com said...

Love love love...the first picture I did a "gasp!"...such a beautiful tranquil feel...thanks so much for sharing!!!!

3/04/2011  
Blogger KC said...

so very beautiful. another impressive find, my dear!

3/04/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, right? Love the subtlety of the tones...
So glad you liked them too!

Happy Friday! xo

3/04/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

True beauty, indeed! I love all of the flowers! So beautiful.

3/05/2011  
Anonymous Eva @ Four Leaf Clover said...

Whoopse, pressed submit too soon (sorry)! I hope you have a lovely weekend!

3/05/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home