it's monday + a winner!
A brand new week awaits and after a rejuvenating weekend filled with fresh cut blooms, homemade meals, time with girlfriends, and quality time at home in our comfys. Spending time at home always feels incredibly luxurious. Hope you had a wonderful weekend and that it was a beautiful one filled with sunshine.And now . . . the winner of the Lo & Sons handbag giveaway! Congrats Trina, you've won and I'll be emailing you right away. Thank you all for entering, it was so much fun reading the lovely comments. But remember, Lo & Sons is giving all Sacramento Street readers 40% off any handbag until April 30th. To redeem enter this discount code: SACSTREET.
Be sure to check back Wednesday because another exciting giveaway is launching - believe me, you won't want to miss it!
Photos: the names agency - prue ruscoe


3 Comments:
Yay! I could not be more happy on a Monday morning. Thank you for hosting such a fab giveaway. I know I'll love the bag!
xo Trina
Sounds like a lovely weekend. Congrats to the lucky winner!
Congrats to Trina and looking forward to seeing what the next giveaway is!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home