5.18.2011

gearing up for the summer season . . .


Although we have been graced with May showers for the past few days, all I can think about is shedding the layers for a casual summertime look. I'll be breaking out my Vanessa Bruno tote I bought in Paris two years ago, putting on a summer frock and sport my staple nude flats. Also on the agenda is making sure to take some time offline to enjoy my stack of summer reads on the couch - it's important to check out and get inspired. What will you be doing to get ready for summertime? If only the weather would cooperate on the west coast!

Image: Lonny Magazine May/June Issue

Products: Madewell Dress / net-a-porter Lanvin Turquoise Ring / Vanessa Bruno Canvas Sequin Tote / Book Water for Elephants / net-a-porter Lanvin Flats

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Brittany H. said...

Ooh, that Madewell dress is perfect. It must be silk.

Have a great day!
You Are My Favorite

5/18/2011  
Blogger travelkate said...

I love that ring! I feel like summer has arrived here in Texas, and I am loving that it's not too hot YET!

5/18/2011  
Blogger sherri lynn said...

I love that ring! And Water For Elephants was a really good book - can't wait to see the movie!

Also, if others are interested in that tote (That is no longer available), here is a cheaper look alike:

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=838951002&tid=goaff2178999&ap=2&siteID=goafcid150

5/18/2011  
Blogger Tobe | BIA said...

you put the cutest little collections together!

just finished reading water for elephants - great read! now i get to see the movie :)

5/18/2011  
Blogger paula said...

this has me dreaming of the slow pace of summer. adore it and all your finds.

5/18/2011  
Anonymous lark + linen said...

I've just recently finished reading that book. I'm excited to test out the movie to see if it does it any justice!

5/18/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

next weekend i hope to get the boat ready to get that in the water - i LOVE summer - can't wait!

5/18/2011  
Blogger Olivia said...

cute cute cute cute

5/18/2011  
Blogger Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

Great selection here. Love that ring. Top priority for me are pedicures, new sunglasses, sitting in our garden drinking chilled rose wine in the evenings!

5/18/2011  
Blogger Katie*Belle said...

I love your picks. And I can't wait for summer either!

5/18/2011  
Blogger Sarah Engel said...

that book is on my bedside table:) I can't wait to dive in when i have time. great summery picks. xo

5/19/2011  
Blogger George Wells George Wells said...

I like this website. This website helped me with prayer learning. Good job. Thank you. and welcome to my home to see you ~! My address is: true religion jeans outlet.

5/30/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home