{still} currently loving . . .

Alright, as most of you know I'm a huge stripe-aholic (thanks to Erin) - it's an addiction! My pile of shirts is growing weekly. When I came across this feature on Lucy it completely solidified my love for stripes and why I'm so obsessed. Most trends come and go but I think this ones going to be around for awhile. What do you think? Are you equally in love with stripes?
Photos: Vanessa Jackson


19 Comments:
My favourite too! Can't wear my striped tops enough! Must be time to invest in some more as well.
since i wore stripes yesterday - all my socks are stiped - Joe thinks i would enjoy jail b/c i can wear stripes (joke) --> so YUP i'm a stripes girl ALLLL the way!!!!
Definitely a stripe lover here!! They're so French :)
oh yes, sometimes I wish i could wear them daily!
oh you know i am!!!
I don't think I'll ever get over stripes
nice blog!
-Alex
tuxandtie.blogspot.com / www.alexingram.com
Stripes are Fun! Since I'm Pear shaped figure it look great on me!)
AllGlamThings
I love the stripe trend! I especially love a striped tee with a gold chain or necklace for an almost nautical feel :)
I'm still lamenting the striped shirt I didn't buy this past winter...
Very much so! I have about 5 striped pieces now and wear them so often!
Hope you're having a great day, Caitlin, xx
Obsessed. Have you seen Stripe Mania??
http://decor8blog.com/2011/06/01/stripe-mania/
absolutely! they're so classic! I own several striped tops and always find myself reaching for them.
While I so love stripes, I am most curious as to how you posted via your iPad! I'm stumped.
oh me too! i have a whole striped shirt section of my closet
Oh, I'll always adore stripes--they're just so clean, classic and cheerful. They make me happy!
I am VERY much in love with stripes!!! I have striped shirts in all colors...almost all from JCrew. They're understated but so pretty at the same time!
Star Hughes Living
I am and I always seem to need one more item to add to my wardrobe. They're timeless. :)Ada
So funny! I am completely in love with stripes as well. I love finding new ways to wear them so that I am not wearing the same outfit every day. Thank you for the blog, I thoroughly enjoy it :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home