10.07.2011

it's friday + link love . . .

The past few days I've been spending quality time at home with family and friends. I'm definitely getting a taste of fall weather here in Portland - cooler temperatures, leafs are changing colors and rain is trickling down. But the best part, I already feel completely recharged to start my new job. I can't wait for Tuesday to roll around, but until then I'll be lounging at home, making delicious dinners with my mom and sipping mojitos with my dear friend Amy.

If you've got some time to poke around this weekend be sure to check out these fabulous reads:

* A San Francisco store I have yet to discover . . .

* I'm picking up the ingredients to make this salad right when I get home . . .

* I've got four of these quilts around my apartment and love them . . .

* The details of this runway show are perfection . . .

* Apple season is in full swing and these photos by the lovely Daniella are beautiful . . .

Lastly, a huge thank you goes out to all of my October sponsors. For amazing handbags and clothing be sure to check out La Boutique (my favorite SF shop), Lo & Sons, and Pretty Mommy (she carries Clare Vivier clutches). Looking to add a few pieces to your home? Comfort & Samuel, ShopTen 25, and Ruby Lane are my go-to first stops. And if you’re starting to think about holiday cards or gifts, Pinhole Press and Storkie are the perfect places to get you thinking about the festivities that await us in a few short months.

Hope all of you enjoy this fall-like weather - I'm embracing it with open arms!

Photos from Pinterest

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger rooth said...

Thanks for those home store links - I'm definitely going to check them out!

10/07/2011  
Blogger Daniella said...

Aw, thanks for the link love Caitlin! I hope you have a great weekend. It's Thanksgiving here on Monday, so i'll be eating plenty of turkey with family for the long weekend! lol...

10/07/2011  
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks for the wonderful links. I'm adding it to my must-visits this weekend.

Cheers!

10/07/2011  
Anonymous Julie said...

Wishing you the best of luck on your new job and enjoy the cool weather...I can't get enough of it!
p.s. I love that clutch!

10/07/2011  
Blogger Ophelia said...

Wow, that clutch in the first photograph is fantastic!

http://cestlavieophelia.blogspot.com/

10/09/2011  
Blogger Lou said...

Great photos, I hope you had a great weekend.

http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com/

@thekeypieces

10/10/2011  
Blogger la la Lovely said...

Oh, I was just looking at those quilts on West Elm. I need some throws to cozy up with this winter and I love these. Hoping to get one the next time I make a trip to West Elm. Have a beautiful weekend!
xo Trina

10/15/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home