hello november + winner!


Can you believe another month has passed? I certainly can't - I feel like October flew by since I started a new position at Kendall Wilkinson. It has been a whirlwind month. With November gracing us with beautiful, sunny and crisp days - I'm ready to dive into layering clothes and scarves, along with spending more time at home getting cozy and of course enjoying the holiday cups at Starbucks that just came out (they always put a little skip in my step).
I'd like to welcome two new November sponsors to Sacramento Street - Designer Fluff (an amazing giveaway is coming soon with them) and Michelle Drewes (my go-to photographer for just about everything). Be sure to pop over to both of their sites.
And now the moment you've all been waiting for the winner of the Graphic Image is . . . Gaby from The Vault Files! Huge CONGRATS to you! I'll be contacting you shortly with some giveaway details.
For those of you who didn't win, Graphic Image has kindly offered a discount for Sacramento Street readers. Upon checkout enter STREET to receive 20% off the entire store! This discount will be available for a month (hello, get some early Christmas shopping done!).Labels: decorate, fall, fall fashion, giveaway, interior design, sponsor


7 Comments:
I know what you mean about November! While I love the warm summer breeze, there's just something lovely about layering up and gettinng cozy. Happy Autumn!
WHAT!!??? I won!!! I was just about to go to bed but decided to read a few posts while husband did the dishes, I'm so excited!!! Thanks so much for the opportunity!
Happy November! Beautiful black and white interior and lovely autumn look. :)
Ada
Oh, don't get me started on how fast October flew by. Before you know it, it's Thanksgiving. Caitlin, lets discuss decorating for the holidays at my Facebook Q&A on November 9th. Please join me! RSVP here:
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=258236540880201
Congrats to Gaby!!!
October did breeze by!! Finally the weather has cooled here in Dallas, and I can pull out some Fall clothing!!
love love love the scarf! just stopping by to say hi =).
xx
gabriella
www.dimplesandcharm.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home