11.04.2011

it's friday + link love!

Phew! It has been one of those weeks where I keep going and going and never stop to take a breath. The design world is keeping me busy and I'm loving every minute.

This weekend I'm excited to have some time do whatever my heart desires - maybe there'll be an impromptu trip up North or a shopping date with a girlfriend. What I do know is that I'll be getting up bright and early for the flea market on Sunday morning. I've got a laundry list of essentials to buy for work and I'm hoping I'll find a few treasures of my own. I look forward to the flea market every month - I think it's one of the only things (besides the flower market) that can get me out of bed at 6am.

What are you up to this weekend? Are you going to relish that extra hour of sleep we get on Sunday night? Go out to dinner with friends? I hope all of you have some fun things planned.

If you have a few minutes, pop on over to these incredibly inspiring blogs:

* I fell in L-O-V-E with her dining room when I saw it in Dallas and now it's being featured in FD Luxe. Believe me, it's so incredibly beautiful it deserves its very own post!

* With the weather turning incredibly cold yesterday I'm going to need this guide to tying scarves.

* Love the way Elise paired watercolors with rooms.

* I'm dreaming of a trip to Hearst Castle after seeing these photos in this post.

* These muffins need to be baked this weekend. A perfect morning treat for next week's hectic work week.

Hope all of you have a lovely weekend! See you back here on Monday.

xx, Caitlin

Photo: here

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Elise / Pennyweight said...

Thanks for the link love, Caitlin! Have a happy weekend. xo

11/04/2011  
Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I'm dreaming of a trip to Hearst Castle, too!

This weekend I am seeing an old housemate from university and going to the vintage market tomorrow morning - can't wait! Have a good one, hun! xx

11/04/2011  
Blogger Joslyn said...

thank you sweet, sweet friend!!!!!
xoxo

11/04/2011  
Blogger Casa Très Chic said...

My weekend will be sunny and relaxing - I live in Brasil and the weather here is getting hot.
Wish you a sweet weekend.
Tereza

11/05/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home