5.07.2012

a brand new week . . .

Cheers to a new week! This weekend was all about enjoying the beautiful weather we were graced with here in San Francisco. I took a walk along the ocean with a view of the Golden Gate Bridge, had a successful trip to the flea market with Grant, and ended the weekend with a leisurely afternoon in a stunning rose garden - although it was jam packed, I'm sun kissed and ready to start the week.

A few things I'm loving this week - the new Rodin perfume (it's divine), fresh flowers, and vintage gift wrapping essentials (which were a few of MANY treasures I picked up at the flea market). I wish I could have fit the chairs that I got in this image - pop over to instagram to see.

Hope all of you have a great Monday - our office is off to a all day retreat in Napa!

Photo by Caitlin Flemming

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Sophie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5/07/2012  
Blogger Sophie said...

sounds like an absolutely beautiful weekend. i am dying to get back to san francisco! and wow! have an amazing time on your day retreat in Napa! so jealous x

5/07/2012  
Anonymous classiq said...

Lovely gift wrapping essentials. I never find such treasures at the flea market. Maybe I don't have the patience to. :)
Ada

5/07/2012  
Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Beautiful blooms! Have a lovely week, Caitlin! :)

5/07/2012  
Blogger Ambs said...

Sounds like a fantastic weekend! We were enjoying beautiful weather up here in Portland as well! Nothing like a city coming alive when the sun's out.

~amberly
ambsgoodlife.blogspot.com

5/07/2012  
Anonymous Ali (A Dash of Details) said...

I have only heard good things about the new RODIN perfume. I think i am going to have to get a sample. I saw the chairs on Instagram and they are to die for.
xo- Ali
adashofdetails.com

5/08/2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home