1.21.2010

A Pop of Color: Pink

With the torrential rain and gusting wind we've been having here is San Francisco, all I want is a little color in my life. When I came across this pink peony (my favorite flower) it brightened up my day. There's nothing like adding fresh flowers to my house that makes me know Spring is near.
If I were to ever add a touch of pink in my apartment, it would have to look like the image below. I think a slight accent looks simple and elegant.
I hope all of you can find something to brighten up your day that puts a smile on your face.

{photos courtesy of definitely golden and coco+kelley}

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Apt. #34 said...

I just read that la nina is sending you are weather! We're averaging 8 degrees warming than usual for the month of January!

1/21/2010  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

love peonies! freezing in London too, i have a friend in SFO and she tells me "what is this? London?" :)

1/21/2010  
Blogger Global Atelier said...

Wow - what a reverse - we have the warm sunshine and you have the rain! Hope your rain boots arrive quickly.

1/21/2010  
Blogger Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I adore peonies, especially the bright hues. Lovely photo, have a great weekend.

1/22/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home