Sun-drenched: A Touch of Spain
Do you ever day-dream about floor to ceiling windows? Where light pours through and lights the house up instantly. It's something I dream about on a daily basis.



This home is what I envision having in my future. A sun-drenched home, crisp whites, with a touch of color added into the mix. Everyone needs a little burst of color in their life.
Labels: decorate, I Love, inspiration, inspiring apartment, interior design


5 Comments:
Im in love with sun filled rooms, everything is so much cheerful, now I only need to move to a country where there is actually sun! :)
Hope you are having a nice week
The french doors of glass are amazing. I can see why you would want to live in such a home. Beautiful post.
I love these rooms - especially the beautiful shutters on all of the windows. I'm a big fan of shutters - they are so clean and allow for any type of decor!
oh wow. that is a whole lotta gorgeousness!
hello, caitlin!
hope you're having a wonderful week -- must be exciting with only a month left to go before the wedding -- looking forward to hearing all about it
again, so sorry about the 10 things -- really did try my best, but not enough hours in the day...
best,
xo
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home