Wedding Wednesday: Guestbook
This is one of my (many) favorite things about the wedding. Instead of a traditional guestbook, we're going to have our guests take fun photos of themselves and put the photo in our special guest book with a note or friendly word of advice.

Both Eric and I think this will be something we'll be able to look back on for years to come. Plus, it'll be fun to bring on our honeymoon. I have an obsession with Polaroid pictures!
Labels: I Love, photography, wedding


3 Comments:
so exciting. i have been wanting one of those cameras
I decided to do the same thing in Mexico - way easier to share with people when we get back! Do you have your own camera?? If so, where'd you get it? I"m trying to find one right now!
Erin - I think it will be so much fun to look back on. We got ours from photojojo: http://photojojo.com/store/awesomeness/instax-camera/
They were so nice and it came really fast. Plus, you can buy the film there too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home