dreaming of sunshine . . .



Yesterday, if felt as though it was January - rain pouring down in every direction, umbrellas turning inside out and layers of clothing needed. Usually May isn't too bad, but this is beyond acceptable. I’m longing for sun filled days, light pouring in my windows, and days reserved for reading. Ahh . . . wouldn’t that be nice. For now, I’ll be waiting patiently for the sun to peak out from under the gloomy clouds.
{photos courtesy of skona hem, this is glamorous and We Heart It}
Labels: decor, inspiration, spring, summer reading, sunshine, weather


9 Comments:
you'll have to wait for october in the city for sun and warmth! hi there, i am new to your blog and am loving it. i lived in the city for many years - now i am living in belgium of all places. i am very homesick so you blog is a reminder of home for me. thank you for taking the time to produce it. - michele
Wow amazing room! I love how light and fresh it is!
Oh no, now it's headed here to Vancouver. I woke up with rheumatism (yes, at 24 I have old-lady arthritus issues!) and knew today would be rain, rain, rain...however, this pretty post is pure sunshine and so timely. I love it :)
xoxo,
Sarah
summer hasn't arrived to Amsterdam either! Thanks for sharing the sunshine virtually!
i just love this cheery and happy post... thank you xx
Gorgeous! I'm in nearby Sacramento, and I wish the sun would shine here too! :)
Adore your blog Girlie! I am SF girl transplanted in suburbanal hell:) I get there as often as I can and it is where my heart is always. I love your blog-it is so pretty and I so love this post. I will be back to see your happy page.
Laurel
you know what really spoke to me most in these pictures? that lime-greenish hue that came out in a lot of them.i am obsessed with that as an accent color right now.
what's with our California weather?? it's been horribly cold down here as well. Let's hope things warm up next week
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home