5.21.2010

Sacramento Street's Anniversary!

Today is a very special day on Sacramento Street. One year ago I began writing my first post – I was scared, intimidated and nervous about joining the blog community I had grown to admire. This past year has been incredible and I wouldn’t change anything about it. I’ve grown so much – all of you have shown me what a tight and close knit lifestyle community this is, and I cherish that.

I want to thank everyone; readers, fellow bloggers and my friends for all of the time you not only spend reading my blog, but also supporting me and commenting on how much you love what I write about. Your kind and encouraging words are what keep me going day in and day out. Most of all, I’ve enjoyed becoming connected to all of the fabulous and wonderful bloggers out there that support each other – connecting with you through your blogs has given me inspiration for years to come and becoming friends with all of you has filled my heart with pure joy. All of you are incredible; you’ve made me smile and laugh on days I’ve needed it most – especially planning our wedding.

Without all of you, Sacramento Street wouldn’t be the possible. Thank you for all the support and love you’ve given me this past year – let’s toast too many years to come!

xoxo, Caitlin

p.s. Stay tuned for a little birthday giveaway coming in a little bit. It’s a good one!

14 Comments:

Blogger Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

Happy blog birthday, Caitlin! Wow, can't believe it's already been a year! You've done a fantastic job and I'm so happy we've become friends through this wonderful community :)

xo

5/21/2010  
Blogger Copious Couture said...

Happy blog birthday!!!!! Congrats!

Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

5/21/2010  
Blogger Daniella said...

Congrats! I'd really been enjoying your blog :) And it's been so nice to get to know you!

5/21/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to many more wonderful posts from you. xoxo

5/21/2010  
Blogger Liz said...

Happy anniversary! Look forward to reading for many more years to come :)

5/21/2010  
Blogger CECELIA said...

happy blog birthday! keep up the great posts! :)

5/21/2010  
Blogger Jane Flanagan said...

Happy blog anniversary and congrats on a marvelous year of blogging!

5/21/2010  
Blogger Logan said...

Congrats Caitlin! You are a great addition to the blogger world (and especially the SF scene)!

5/21/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awe! Congrats! I am happy I found your sweet blog. I like your sense of what is cool and pretty. I have gained so much love and friendship with cool people all over the world and I am grateful. It filled a hole in my life that I didn't know was there.
Happy Weekend.

5/21/2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations, caitlin! happy blog-iversary! :)

5/22/2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary, Caitlin! Congratulations! It goes by fast, doesn't it? Here's to many more years!

5/22/2010  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

Cheers to your blog Anniversary, Caitlin!

How exciting! I am so happy to have "met" you through blogging – you truly have an eye, and a wonderful disposition...I look forward to the wonderful posts that lie ahead, and hopefully meeting you in the near-ish future :)

Cheers*

xoxo

5/22/2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the inspiring words. I started my blog almost four months ago and, like you, I was extremely nervous. There are days when I want to quit but I really enjoy sharing ideas and inspirations. Words like yours keep me motivated to grow with it. Happy Anniversary!

5/26/2010  
Blogger Apt. #34 said...

congrats lady! You're doing the blog world proud :)

5/28/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home