9.08.2010

I Have to Ask: Do You Rue?

When we aren't typing away on our computers, talking on conference calls or at photoshoots, the Rue team definitely likes to have a little fun when we are stressing - can you blame us? We've played around on photoshop quite a bit over the past few months and have had many laughs - check out our endless fun over on facebook.

Today we're introducing one of the creations. We've received an amazing amount of support from all of our readers, twitter followers and facebook friends since our announcement, so we wanted to ask you: Do you Rue?

We'd be honored if you continued to spread the word with our 'Do You Rue?' buttons. It's easy - just click here to download your favorite button, post it in your margins, and link to our site. Have fun!

p.s. The two buttons on top are from Crystal's home. She has impeccable taste; just wait until you see her entire home in the premiere issue!

*buttons created by the amazingly talented Alaina from Live Creating Yourself!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already did! I'll say it for the thousandth time - I CAN'T WAIT!

9/08/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

i cant wait either!!!!

9/08/2010  
Blogger Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Ooh I can't wait Caitlin! Such pretty buttons, thank you! I just went and checked out Crystals apartment - it is amazing! x

9/08/2010  
Blogger Daniella said...

Added my button! How fun! :)

9/08/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home