rustic elegance

When Crystal posted this dining room last week I instantly fell in love with the combination of the rustic table, modern chairs and elegant wallpaper. It's absolute perfection.
I've been searching far and wide for patterned wallpaper for my apartment and this is it. Now all I have to do is find out who produces it, any ideas?
Labels: decor, decorate, interior design


7 Comments:
I would love to have a gorgeous chandelier in every room!!
xo Laura
Rustic and yet elegant!
in love w the chandelier!..simply gorgeous!
xo Ms. A
blog:http://rendezvous26.blogspot.com/
I love the chandelier!
i'm guessing that paper is by osborne and little or possibly lee jofa. what a gorgeous space :)
ooo perfect! love love the table!
i think this is my favorite dinning room... ever!
I love this style! What a great fusion... are they mirror place mats?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home